Marie-Louise Cannon has worked in the beauty, hair and makeup industry for over 25 years.
During her career, she has worked for clients in the film, television and advertising industry, plus weddings and special events. Marie-Louise is regularly called upon by a range of local and international production companies for her expertise.
Marie-Louise’s expertise was developed from a strong training base, running a beauty department for one of Melbourne’s leading private training academies. Today, Marie-Louise uses these training skills to run makeup workshops and lessons for groups and individuals.For more information regarding Marie-Louise’s hair and makeup services click here or call 0412 412 082.
- Cosentinos personal makeup artist since 2012
- Channel 10: Good Chef Bad Chef, Everyday Gourmet, Everybody Dance Now, The Home Team, Anjums Spice Stories, Everyday Health.
- Channel 7: Good Friday Appeal, Blue Healers, Dancing With The Stars, Big Bash.
- Channel 9: Dream Job, Julia Gillard for The Today Show.
- Film and Drama, including the Pacific.
- Make-up Department for Racing.com/Channel 78.
- Sports programmes for AFL, Cricket, Rugby and Tennis for Foxtel and Optusvision.
- International coverage of Australian Grand Prix.
- Editorials & Fashion for the Herald Sun & New Idea.
- Beyond Blue Make-up and Hair for CEO Georgie Harmon and Julia Gillard for all Melbourne campaigns
- TVC’s including Dodo, Voltaren, Vic Swim, AFL, Essendon, Collingwood and Hawthorn membership drives, Realestate.com, Chemist Warehouse, Beauty Break, AFLX, BetEasy, Bakers Delight, TAB, Crown Bet, Reece Plumbing, Our Watch
- MAC Cosmetics Artist in sales and in Artist Relations, organising workshops and liaising with industry makeup artists.
- Book Cover for BareFoot Investor for families
- Wedding Catalog photoshoots for Inter Couture
- Head of beauty therapy department for leading Melbourne RTO
- Bridal makeup and special events, including Logies, Brownlow, Spring Racing, Prime Ministers Olympic dinner, Mazda Launch.